[FINISHED]Information Overload - Contest

Where all CCGC Contests will be held

Moderator: Officer

[FINISHED]Information Overload - Contest

Postby Garbrac » Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:08 pm

Winner List
esocoincontestwinners.jpg
esocoincontestwinners.jpg (469.16 KiB) Viewed 263 times

Within the last 2 weeks, between the Press Event and PAX EAST we have been bombarded with information about The Elder Scrolls Online. Out of everything you have heard or seen, what is your most anticipated feature.

How To Enter:
In order to enter this contest, you first must be a subscriber to ClarionCallTV Youtube Channel, and you must reply here, with your most anticipated feature of ESO. Only one submission per person duplicates will be voided. Use this format when replying;
Youtube Name:
Most Anticipated Feature:

The Prize:
The prize for this contest will be 5 Elder Scrolls Online Coins. These coins were given out at the Tamriel Garden Event held on Saturday March 23rd.

Prize Delivery:
The prize will be sent via Mail, with tracking number, which will be sent to the winner once shipped.

The Deadline:
This contest will until Sunday April 7th at 11:59pm all submissions after this time will be voided.

The Winner:
All submissions will be placed into RaffleKing and a video will be created to display the results.

Winner Notification:
I will notify the winner via a Private Message on this board (register with an active email to be notified). The winner will have 48 hours to reply from the time the Private Message is sent, if no reply is received within the specified time frame, redo the RaffleKing and remove the previous name from the list.

**** WINNER CAN BE FROM ANYWHERE, NO LOCATION REQUIREMENTS ***

Video from : youtube.com

What is your most anticipated ESO Feature?

Be sure to check out our Youtube Videos for more ESO and CCGC Information.
Garbrac
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Information Overload - Contest

Postby DruidicWolf » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:19 pm

Youtube Name: TheConclaveTraveler

Most Anticipated Feature: The world itself, being able to walk in any direction I lke and still run into adventures/quests, nonlinear progression.

PS: If this contest is solely for America, for delivery purposes, then you can ignore this entry as im in the UK. ;)
DruidicWolf
Socialite
Socialite

Postby sephious » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:39 pm

Youtube Name: Drog Vokun
Most Anticipated Feature: First person view with hands and weapons! So glad they included that classic Elder Scrolls look and didn't ignore a very large part of the single player fan base out there. The inclusion of this feature has given me hope that not only will this be an MMO but a true Elder Scrolls game that veterans will enjoy alongside any MMO-only players out there.

sephious
Socialite
Socialite

Postby jyeatts » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:06 pm

Youtube Name: Jason Yeatts
Most Anticipated Feature: Being a Magic Caster wearing Heavy Armor! Probably not a good idea but sounds fun! :)

jyeatts
Socialite
Socialite

Postby TaylorWK » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:25 pm

My most anticipated feature of ESO is the megaserver. No longer do we have to talk to every one of our friends and decide which server to choose. Now we can all live peacefully while slaughtering people from another faction.

TaylorWK
Socialite
Socialite

Postby umbrafox » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:36 pm

Youtube name: UmbraFoxWuvsYou

Most Anticipated Feature: Finally being able to play Elder Scolls with my friends! And maybe get the entire gang together, it's been quite a while since we actually played something together as a group.

umbrafox
Socialite
Socialite

Postby Reached » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:33 pm

Youtube Name: pololop11
Most Anticipated Feature: Adventure Zones (raiding)

Reached
Socialite
Socialite

Postby Wobber » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:28 pm

Youtube Name: TheShawVideos
Most anticipated feature: It has to be the PvP for me. I mean you can lay siege on an enemy keep or defend your own. Not to mention the actual use of siege weapons. And with 3 factions, it will be certainly interesting.

Wobber
Socialite
Socialite

Postby Faldred06 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:55 pm

Youtube Name: Pman5345
Most Anticipated Feature: I'm really looking forward to being able to unlock skill trees throughout the world. Joing a guild and unlocking a different path to specialize in will be awesome.

Faldred06
Socialite
Socialite

Postby Sunpeece » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:06 pm

Youtube Name: AbearZach
Most Anticipated Feature:

What I'm looking forward to most in ESO is the combat and questing system. I never made it to endgame for any MMO because I got bored of the grind. The combat system needs to be a blast, and the questing system needs to be immersive and filled with novelty. I must have motivation to continue playing, then I will finally be a part of endgame in an MMO. First person is a fantastic feature to keep me playing through the leveling process! When I finally get to endgame I will probably have an affair with pvp, my team, and my two friendly rival teams.

Sunpeece
Socialite
Socialite

Next

Return to Contests